Fire intensified in Hafiz Center Lahore, fourth floor was engulfed in flames

Lahore: A plaza located in Gulberg Main Boulevard area of ​​the city was engulfed in flames on Sunday morning due to electrical short circuit.

According to rescue officials details, a fire broke out in a shop on the second floor of the plaza – Hafiz Center, where laptops, mobile phones and other electronic items are sold – and spread to the fourth floor. The fire brigade was called shortly after the fire broke out around 6:00 am.

Till now, no damage has been reported to any kind of property, but it is being said that electronic items worth lakhs were destroyed by the flames.

Twelve firefighters and 30 firefighters were called to the area to extinguish the flames. There are reports from the ground state that eight fire brigades have gone out of the water.

Authorities called more fire engines to the scene due to the intensity of the fire.

Officials said people were trapped on the fourth floor of the plaza and efforts were on to evacuate them.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *