Budget 2020-21: Here’s a glimpse into PSDP
Islamabad: The PTI-led government on Friday revealed the budget for the financial year 2020-21 and allocated Rs 1 crore 24 lakh for the Public Sector Development Program (PSDP).
The following are the highlights of allocation under PSDP for various ministries and divisions for FY 2020-21:
– Total outlay of PSDP for FY 2020-21 is Rs. 3,24 trillion – share of federal PSDP is Rs. 650 billion while the provincial PSDP is Rs. 674 billion.
1320 crores has been kept for Aviation Division.
– Board of Investment will get Rs 80 lakhs.
– Rs 47,802 million has been kept for Cabinet Division.
-Climate change division to get 5,000 crores.
– A separate 101 million rupees has been earmarked for the commerce division.
– Rs 254 million has been allocated for the Communications Division (other than NHA).
Read more: Government sets total size of budget at Rs7.14tr
660 crores has been kept for the Defense Division.
– For the Defense Production Division, Rs. 1,579 million have been set aside.
– 2–2 crores allocated for the establishment division.
– Federal Education and Professional Training Division will get Rs 4,526 million.
– Rs.66,666 crore has been allocated for Finance Division.
10 million rupees has been provided for the Foreign Affairs Division.
– Higher Education Commission (HEC) will get Rs 29,470 crore.
– 8,736 million rupees have been kept for Housing and Working Division.
– 256 crores will be provided to the Human Rights Division.
– Rs.800 crore has been earmarked separately for the Industries and Production Division.
160 million has been allocated for the Information and Broadcasting Division.
6,672 million will be provided to the Information Technology and Telecommunications Division.
– R 929 million has been set aside for the Inter-Provincial Coordination Division.
– Rs 14,758 crore has been provided for the interior division.
– 52,424 crores has been kept for Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit-Baltistan Division.
– Rs991 million has been kept for Law and Justice.
Read more: Live update on 2020-21 budget
– Rs.2,683 million has been allocated for the Maritime Affairs Division.
– 53 lakh rupees has been given to Narcotics Control Division.
– Rs 12,000 crore has been earmarked for the National Food Security and Research Division.
– Rs 14,508 million has been allocated for the National Health Service, Regulation and Coordination Division.
– Rs 194 million has been provided for the National Culture and Heritage Division.
– 23,297 million rupees has been kept for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
– 350 million rupees has been set aside for Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority.
– For Petroleum Division, Rs. 1,786 million has been invested.
Rs 3,545 crore has been allocated for the Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Division.
1 crore 35 lakh rupees have been allocated for poverty alleviation and social security division.
– Rs. 24,000,000 has been set aside for the railway division.
– Rs.53 million has been allocated for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Division.
– Rs.1,697 million has been kept for the Board of Revenue.
– Rs 4,75 million has been kept for the Science and Technology Research Division.
– 4,975 crore fraud has been done in supercars.
– Rs.81,250 million has been allocated for Water Resources Department.
– Rs.118,674 million has been set aside for the National Highway Authority.
– For NTDC / PEPCO Rs. 3,649 million has been allocated.
3,000 crores has been kept for ERRA.
– Rs70,000 million has been set aside for COVID accountable and other natural disaster programs.